Well color me embarassed. Earlier this year [mainly through twitter], I spoke out against Erik Hassle and claimed he was just another flash-in-the-pan artist who would catch fire and burn out quicker than you could grab the nearest extinguisher. Now, it seems as if I have to retract all prior tweets surrounding this Swedish phenom.


Hassle burned through blogtown with an immediate force in Hurtful and Don't Bring Me Flowers. As mentioned above, I gave each song little to no chance, but over the past month or so, I've grown more fond of the lad, his locks, and his licks.

And now, my obsession has grown even stronger with Plugs' remix of the florally amazing song. I'd be lying if I said I didn't just play this mix 7 times in a row.

Seriously.

mp3: Erik Hassle - Don't Bring Flowers (Plugs Remix)