I was ready to call it a night, and step way from all technology for the day. Then, The American Dream Team, more often known as TADT, sent through something that ensured I'd be glued to the vibrant glow and hum of my monitor for at least another hour or so. Why is that? Read on, dear readers.


Unbeknownst to many, one of the most ultra heralded songs in Beastonia comes from Ghost Town DJs. Their 1996 Miami-electro-bass hit, My Boo, is perfect in it's simplicity with the most longingly sung lyrics courtesy of Rayona Graham (aka Suga Momma).

And now, with that tidbit of info etched in your cerebrals, we can move on to TADT, and what will more than likely become another addition to the Beast's "most played" lists. With his cover of GTD's smash, TADT brings up the bass, hips up the hop, and makes the jam just a little bit sassier and sweeter.

Keep an ear out for the drop outs around the 2:00 minute mark. Makes me tingle!

My Boo is out via Nervous Records...available on Beatport now!

mp3: The American Dream Team - My Boo (Ghost Town DJs Cover)