one of the most exciting discoveries of 2009 has been the emergence of Chicago's My Gold Mask as a frotnrunner in the output of unique artpoprock. We raved about the duo a couple months ago, and now, our favorite song by them has been tweaked by another set of kids we admire a ton, The Hood Internet.


Gretta and Jack of My Gold Mask completely STOLE my heart when I first let their song, Bitches, into my ears and life. With a dark and mysterious drumbeat and the super stealth way that vocalist Gretta purrs over the track, it's not hard to see/hear why I am thoroughly enamored with it.

And now, with a little help from Roxy Music's Love is the Drug, The Hood Internet has taken this piece of magic and turned it into a timeless classic befitting of your best sexy moves.

Go be friends with My Gold Mask on the Space, and listen to more of their fantastentrancing tunes!

mp3: My Gold Mask (featuring Roxy Music) - Bitches (The Hood Internet remix)