We are forging right on ahead with our seventh [7!] installment of the Best Song To themed posts, and humbling enough, the response to it has been phenomenal. As always, we appreciate your continued support and aprticipatin.

That said, I'm not sure if you're like me or not, but I NEED music to help me get dressed in the morning or for a night out. A song can totally dictate what your style will be or it can help you decide between wearing your grandmother's shawl and pearls or going with somthing simpler like black jeans and white Keds.

With that said, what is the...


NOTE: the song does not have to reference clothing/getting dressed, but it should be one that inspires you to actually put some threads on your bods. An example...

Sheena Beaston: Karen O (featuring Peaches) - Backass
"The tambourines, catchy riffs and signature shrieks always make me put clothes on that I KNOW will be easy to take off later...just sayin..."

Same as we did last week, send me your song selection, and ONE [1] sentence explaining why this song makes you get your fashion on! Be witty, be serious, be whatever you want to be. (please include the url of your site, if indeed, you would like a link back within the post)

Follow my lead and be serious/silly. Got it? Good!!! All submissions MUST be received by 5pm Friday, May 15. Send here. Any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me.


mp3: Karen O (featuring Peaches) - Backass