2009 has brought big changes in the world of Sheena Beaston. The url is shorter, the posts are [for the most part] longer, but the heartfelt intent and dedication still remains.

This passion has never been more evident than in the latest [yes, another] venture I am proud to introduce.


(click image for full sized genius)


BANG A BLOGGER will be a weekly feature in which I highlight one key music blogger while presenting and highlighting their single status in the most lovable music sense.

All I need from you is:

1. a picture of your gorgeous mug (or image of something that defines you)
2. who you wanna date (males, females, dogs, etc...)
3. your ultimate 5 song playlist
4. the first concert you ever attended
5. the dream team collaboration/band of artists

Please let me know if you might be interested in participating. For starters, this is more of a social experiment that will not take more than 5 minutes of your time. As the feature grows [hopefully], we may find Mr Right or Mrs Right Now for you!

If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me here.

mp3: Vengaboys - Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom
mp3: Scream Club and Peaches - Fine As Fuck
mp3: Khia (featuring Kool Keith) - My Neck, My Back (DJ Weekend DiscoCrack remix)