Here's the plan. I'm leaving after work tonight to spend Easter weekend at my parents and will not be posting until [at earliest] Sunday night. Might be nice to actually have a fairly technology-free couple of days. So, I'm gonna try to knock out a ton of goodies for you today...you know, just a little something to tide you over while you come down from your Cadbury Egg sugar high.


We're kicking off today's first post with a thematic element. It's Good Friday, but who doesn't love to be bad?

All these songs either reference being naughty, have the word "bad" in the title, or are simply super bad ass. My soul needs saved, this I know.

mp3: The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - Bad Fever
mp3: Adina Howard - Freak Like Me (Udachi Remix)
mp3: Crystal Castles vs Naughty By Nature - Crystal Holiday
mp3: Charlie Ash - I Wanna Sex You Up (Colour Me Badd cover)
mp3: MGMT vs The Ting Tings vs Immuzikation - Columbian Cartel (Immuzikation BadToThePwnBlend)