Over the past year+ that I've been doing this site, I have to admit that I am one lucky little daughterofabitch. That being so, primarily due to the fact that my most dedicated readers have also turned into some of my dearest eFriends...and more!


I can't deny the power that good ol' boy, Ronnie, holds. He's always quick with an email of "have ya heard this..." or "thanks for posting that..." and I genuinely thank him for that!

Also, leave a comment and help me wish Ronnie a very happy birthday indeed!

And because it seems fitting, and cause that's what I do 'round these parts, some gifts/tunes for both the birthday boy, and, I suppose, for you too.

mp3: New Kids On The Block - Happy Birthday To You
mp3: La Roux - In For The Kill (Max Heyes remix)
mp3: Ludacris vs. Hercules & Love Affair - Stand Up (Dave Wrangler Remix)
mp3: Madonna - Give it 2 Me Twice More (Calmucho mashup)