It's my extreme pleasure to bring these 2 tracks to you. One, because I am forever and always a fan of Hall and Oates, and secondly, because Streetlab are just so badass that if they aren't already in your playlist repertoire, then now is the perfect opportunity for you to get rolling!


I had seen this mix of Hall and Oates' classic, I Cant Go For That, floating around the sphere earlier this week, and debated ripping it from other sites, cause it's so monstrous. But then I checked myself, and said no.

LUCKILY, Streetlab hit this lucky daughterofabitch up with a direct jab to the inbox today and we couldn't be more pleased. This mix comes from their current Bootleg Remixes EP while the extra bonus track is the second single off Streetlab's debut selftitled EP.

mp3: Hall and Oates - I Cant Go For That (Streetlab mix)
mp3: Streetlab - What Is It For (featuring Dawnie Love)