Today has been a ridiculously awesome day already, and it's not even noon! So with my cheery disposition, the NYC weather about to crack 60 degrees, and a slew of great things occuring, I have NO qualms against posting this.


I am an absolute sucker for pop songs, especially when the coinciding videos break it down all club/dance/hip-hop style. That said, Alesha Dixon's new video for Let's Get Excited is just that. Poppy, dancey, fun. Check it out below!


My fave part has to be at the 0:28 mark when she breaks it down with the lyrics:

"So do the Madonna, HEY
Do it the Madonna WAY
Get into the groove
and keep it bumpin' AY!"


And whilst the dance moves aren't anything too complicated, you can rest assured that I just broke it down in my office. Cause, yes, I am THAT girl.

mp3: Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing (Fred Falke remix)