Friends, Lovers, Bloggers, et al,

A new feature is being instituted into the world of Sheena Beaston and, in the continual effort to create a communal blogger environment, was hoping any and all of you might like to participate.

The feature is titled: "Best Song To...[fill in the blank]", with the "blank" obviously changing from week to week.


This week's inaugural post is simple: BEST SONG TO BANG TO

Send me your song selection, and ONE [1] sentence explaining why you love to get down to this track. Be witty, be serious, be whatever you want to be. (please include the url of your site, if indeed, you would like a link back within the post)

Here's an example:

Sheena Beaston: Hall and Oates - I Can't Go For That
"Because even nymphos like me have standards...when I'm not drunk!"

Follow my lead and be serious/silly. Got it? Good!!! All submissions MUST be received by 5pm Friday, April 3. Send
here. Any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact me.

mp3: The KnuX - Bang! Bang!