Ya ya ya, I KNOW I just posted a super rad mix from DJ Hoff yesterday, but when ish hits your inbox that is just begging for you to get ready for a funfilled weekend, you kind of can't help but get it out there immediately.


Who cares if we're not at Coachella this weekend? We're gonna make NYC soar with this one. Seems like lately, I have quite the penchant for tracks/mixes with an ultra rubbery and intriguing bass line. Sue me. But this track is freaking TOPS.

This go 'round, DJ Hoff, along with production partner SEEDY, takes a beat from AgencyDJs and, ever so smoothly, lays down a Busta Rhymes lick over it. If your interest is piqued, then grab at the track. And then you'll get obsessed with this, kind of like I am right now.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

mp3: Busta Rhymes - Ass On Fire (HOFF SEEDY remix)