Feeling punchy? I am after filtering through these submissions for our 4th go at this new-ish feature. Last time, we slowed our roll with a trip down memory lane with the Best Song to Middle School Dance To [post seen here].

This time, however, we asked what is the...


Amazingly enough, we had quite an intense twitter chat surrounding this topic with none other than Patti Stanger, otherwise known as The Millionaire Matchmaker. And while she couldn't come up with a song choice, she left me with these words of wisdom: "I am fired up!"

Well played Patti. Well played, indeed.

Let's get fired up while punching through this list!

Sheena Beaston, of this site duh: Finch - What It Is To Burn
"The first 25 seconds start sweetly enough, and then the fists start flying directly thereafter with the screamo-iest drop known to mankind."

GoldieLocks, Croydon grime rapper/producer: Ludacris - Move Bitch
"..."

Justin Tranter, of Semi Precious Weapons: Beyonce - Diva
"...[it's the] best song to throw a punch [to]..."

Coz, of Streetlab: NIN - March of the Pigs
"It's great for NYC: It was cool last month, but now it's uncool - so march march march you fucking pigs, and take this fist with you!"

Anthony, of Tastes Like Caramel: Missy Elliott & Lil' Mo - You Don't Know
"Best shit talking track EVER. Stay tuned for the beat change on the 3:00 mark and these lyrics: you been suckin his d**k tasting my c*it."

Matthew, of Mixtapes for Hookers: The Whyte Boots - Nightmare
"Because girls are scary."

Louie, from MusicBoxMix: Trina - Still Da Baddest
"One punchy verse from this Miami TrickMistress and it'll set a bitch back in its (his/her) place!"

Wunmi, of Project Unicorn: Crime Mob - Knuck If You Buck
"Maybe an obvious choice, but that whole album was designed for some non-peaceful activity."

Luis, of Pretty Much Amazing: Justice - DVNO (Justice Remix)
"It always makes me want to hit something. In a good way."

Emma, of The World in a Paper Cup: Korn - Freak On A Leash
"That song pushes me in just the right way that should I ever finding myself needing to throw down I'd probably gear up to this."

Wolfcock, of The School of Flyentology: Elvis Costello - Pump it Up
"..."

MyChemToilet, of My Chemical Toilet: Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
"I find I give my best beats when that song's playing."

Jacob, of The Bukkake Files: Sepultura - Refuse/Resist
"Because I unleash my inner Vale Tudo Street Fighter whenever I hear this track."

Chris, of One For the Other Thumb: The Bled - Last American Cowboy
"..."

TJ, of Viva La Mainstream: Linkin Park - Bleed It Out
"Mike's verses are pure adrenaline; if this is playing on my iPod, do yourself a favor and stay out of my way."

Armando: Melissa Etheridge - Come to My Window
"Considering most of my bar fight experiences have been spent in lesbian bars, I'm gonna say [that song]."

Anthony: Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow (David Guetta remix)
"Only because I'm listening to it right now."

Hanna: Marcy Playground - Comin' Up From Behind
"Because I'm so sneaky you never see me comin'..."

Adam: 98 Degrees - I Do (Cherish You)
"It could be due to the lingering smell of Nick Lachey's hair products, but everytime this song comes on I have a burning desire to hit someone hard enough to put them out for the next 3:47...myself."

Enrique: Crime Mob - Stiletto (Pumps)
"Because we all have an urge to beat a ho with a pump!"


Hand claps and hat tips to all who participated.

This week's theme goes live tomorrow, April 28, at noon.

mp3: Ludacris - Move Bitch (Disco Villains remix)
mp3: Crime Mob - Stilettos (Peaches remix)