Have we gone crazy and lost our damn minds? A Tila Tequila track really? Well in actuality, we did really dig the song she did with Hot Rod last summer, and now with the help of Don Diablo's magic touch, I just became wildly enamored with another of her "biproducts". (haha, see what I did there...I'm hilarious!)


King of Crunk a.k.a. Lil' Jon and Queen of Myspace a.k.a. Tila Tequila meet the uncrowned King of Hooligan house a.k.a. Don Diablo, who puts his fingerprints on the Lil Jon produced I Love You by Tila Tequila. Outcome: a rocking new version of a tune that will cause mayhem on any dancefloor!

mp3: Tila Tequila - I Love You (Don Diablo remix)

BONUS!

Don Diablo just keeps on giving! Give More, Expect Less consists of loads of distortion, a heavy bassline, freaky vocals and a killer break. Now all you need to do is abide by the title and work it!

mp3: Don Diablo - Give More, Expect Less