So a few weeks back, Plushgun went and had an album release party I was to attend. However, I could not make it, BUT, my trusty bud, IndyGo, was there with camera in hand to give you a great pictorial of the event.


Check out the entire photostream here.

And here's the setlist from the event.

Dancing in a minefield
How we roll
Crush to pass the time
The Dark in you
Let me kiss you now (and I'll fade away)
Union pool
Just impolite
14 candles
Without a light


Most recently, Plushgun was one of the featured bands on $99 Music Videos. If you're not familiar with the series, Plushgun and director Ana Veselic were challenged to create a music video for $99 or less. The result is in 2-parts: an awesome music video and a behind-the-scenes episode where you can check out footage that follows the band and the director during the music video shoot.