I'd be remiss to say that I didn't love Pitbull. In what is probably the HUGEST departure from the tunes you're used to seeing here, I'm standing firm and declaring my undying respect for him. If solely for the fact that he makes my butt wanna rumba and my mouth want to count in Spanish.

His new video for I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) has the expected "girls with big donkeys", homeland flags, and Pitbull's sexy little swagger.



If you like what you see/hear, then by all means, go on and grab one of the remixes below. Neither are a big change from the original, but the DJ Brow remix has some awesome female vocals in it, while the Lazyboi remix is befitting of any club, not just the ones in Miami mami!

mp3: Pitbull - Calle Ocho (Lazyboi remix)
mp3: Pitbull - Calle Ocho 75 Brazil Street (DJ Brow remix)