Longest song/post title ever? Well worth it. Hot on the heels of the leak of Peter Bjorn and John's upcoming album, Living Thing, we're pleased to strike your fancy with this great remix of their infectious track, Nothing to Worry About.


DJ Troublemaker is the mastermind behind this crossplanet collaboration. Featuring Swedish emcee Adam Tensta, Los Angeles' U-N-I and The 87 Stick Up Kids, backed with the instrumentals and chorus vocals of PB&J, this is sure to put a smile on your face. Just check this lyric...

Not a billionaire, but the fame is there
I got a 9 to 5, MY GOD!
So I wait patiently, just for Friday to hear
It's me and my crews at the BAR!


And in times like these, who doesn't need an extra shot of love every now and again?

mp3: Peter Bjorn and John - Nothing to Worry About (Troublemaker Remix featuring Adam Tensta, U-N-I and The 87 Stick Up Kids)