Ever since I first saw a Discovery Channel special on Ibiza back when I was but a wee 10 years old, I've always been intrigued by the culture, the landscape, the music, and everything surrounding it. My infatuation with a place I one day hope to visit before I'm 30 (that's been the plan), has only since been piqued even more with the announcement of the lineup, to date, for Ibiza Rocks 2009.


Ibiza Rocks, celebrating its 5th series of summer shows, raises the bar and the roof once again with its strongest and most diverse line up to date. The event kicks off on Tuesday June 16, 2009 with some very special surprise guests at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel, the only hotel to offer an auditorium style atmosphere and private viewing balconies off the bedrooms! With the introduction of pool and stage view rooms this year, fans can quite literally book a room with an epic view!

Tickets are available to buy as of this morning here.

mp3: Dizzee Rascal - Thats Not My Name (The Ting Tings cover)

[PS - please forgive me for posting straight from the press release, from the pic down. My words really can't do this event any justice!]