I saw this track posted over on cool kid Jeff's site, The Culture of Me, yesterday, and I was immediately hooked. I commented, I played it, then I played it again, and then, for a brief second, debated whether or not to steal it and post it here. But I am not one to scam on someone's steez.


But then, I had the track sent to me directly a matter of minutes ago from the good folks of ITD. So it's game on, and before you even listen to this jam, say thank you, cause it's that great!

Mixing a pinch of sexiness, a beat that makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and Emma's minimialistic yet powerful vocal dynamics, this is easily a contender for one of our fave tracks of the year. Still early to claim that? Judge AFTER you listen. Leg No is responsible for this mix. Rad!

mp3: Emma - Outdated (Leg-No remix)