I'm kind of obsessed with Diana Est lately. Who is she? She was an Italian new wave artist, active mostly between 1982 and 1984.


1. Check out how desirable her matchy matchy outfit/boots combo is in this [non-embeddable] video!
2. Her songs feel relevant today, although I have NO idea what she's saying.
3. Again, peep the below vid...she can pack a frickin' stadium!
4. She was Italy's La Roux, before La Roux was even born. View that angle cut!




By the way, there are like NO images of her, hardly any information and that's all unfortunate. I'm new to her sounds as of about a month ago, so if anyone knows anything else by Diana Est that you're willing to share, please let me know.

My fave track so far is Le Louvre with it's driving bass line and hooky synths...hook a sister up!

mp3: Diana Est - Tenax (long remix)