Wee doggies, it's been a blue moon and half since we did one of these. (more like a couple cases of Blue Moon...ha!)

This ones for all my ladies. Y'all now you love it no matter what. Right? RIGHT? Shikky, I might be the only one. So be it. That's what these posts are for. Me justifying my guilty pleasures.



Defendant #1: Danity Kane's Bad Girl (and subsequent remix accomplice)
Case Against: The Diddy formed gal group derives their name from an anime character that one of the girls created. What?
Case For: No matter how bad of a mood I'm in, if this song comes on, it's all good. And who doesn't love being a bad girl? I mean, I pretty much invented the term, so it's kinf of like a personal anthem.
Verdict: SO GUILTY! As in pleasure. Otherwise, HIT IT AND ACQUIT IT!

mp3: Danity Kane and Missy Elliott - Bad Girl
mp3: Danity Kane and Missy Elliott - Bad Girl (Tyler Nelson Dark Mix)