I just took a brisk lil' bike ride and lo and behold, Ugly Betty is filiming at the high school right near my apartment in Astoria, Queens. I've never watched the show, but I know the back alley between the housing project and the high school and there sit the trailers for those actors on script today. Characters are Betty, Justin, Georgie and Kimmie.


Not knowing anything about the show, I, like the nerd I am, googled each of the characters. Apparently, Kimmie is played by none other than the nefarious Lindsay Lohan. So basically, Lohan came to visit me today. Ain't she sweet?

They're still loading in, but I'll shoot to get some pictures a bit later this morning/early afternoon.

I suppose if you're a huge fan, you can email me, and I'll give you directions to the location. And then you can buy me a beer to thank me for being so paparazzic and helping you stalk the stars.

mp3: Betty Curse - Met on the Internet