Otherwise, I wouldn't have this awesome track to groove to.

L'Trimm (L'Trimm!), most known for their 1988 ode to subwoofers, Cars That Go Boom showcased Kendall, Florida's 18 year old Lady Tigra and Bunny D's knack for hook driven, top down tracks.


20 years later, The Lady Tigra has captured my heart and soul again. With a guest by MC Lyte, They Stole My Radio is smooth and buttery. It's a great summer song, and it makes me feel all girly inside, while still thinking I could get all sassafrass on you if need be.

Thes tracks aren't particularly new, but they evoke summer for me. Literally, these hit blogworld about a year ago, but seeing as how The Lady S-h-e-e-n-a site wasn't in existence then, thought I'd give it to you only a year late. Simply put, just wanted to share with you and I'm pretty sure that if you don't already know them, you're gonna love 'em soon enough.

We're giving you the 2 songs mentioned above as well as more from The Lady Tigra's Please Mr. Boombox and a super spicy remix from the ever lovable, DJ Paul V.

mp3: L'Trimm - Cars That Go Boom
mp3: The Lady Tigra - Switchblade Kitty
mp3: The Lady Tigra - Bass on the Bottom
mp3: The Lady Tigra - They Stole My Radio (featuring MC Lyte)
mp3: DJ Paul V - Phantom on the Bottom (The Lady Tigra vs Justice)