And why is that? Because Old Money Crew hooked us up with a monstrous mix that screams fireworks, hot dogs, beer, and the last day to officially get away with wearing white. (although we do not, in any way, shape, or form adhere to the fashion or the hot dog rules)


This is pure heaven. Old Money Crew teamed up with Souled On Music to create the Get Your Big Adidas Off My Moms' Table Man super splendid megamix. We tried to find a bad word to say about it, and failed miserably. We dig. Big time.

I'm on my way to go get some beers and jam out to this. Sure it's not Labor Day yet, but I've been slaving away all day. So there.

PLAYLIST:
Chaka Khan - "Ain't Nobody"
Meli'sa Morgan - "Fool's Paradise"
Nu Shooz - "I Can't Wait"
Loose Ends - "Hangin' On A String"
Cheryl Lynn - "Encore"
Bernard Wright - "Who Do You Love"
Janet Jackson - "When I Think Of You"
Vanity 6 - "Nasty Girl"
Rick James - "Cold Blooded"
Cameo - "Single Life"
Prince - "Erotic City"
The Whispers - "Rock Steady"
Stevie Wonder - "She's A Bad Mamma Jamma"
Queen - "Another One Bites The Dust"
The Dazz Band - "Roll, Bounce and Skate"
Zapp & Roger - "More Bounce to the Ounce"
Parliament/Funkadelic - "Atomic Dog"
Indeep - "Last Night a DJ Saved My Life"
Alicia Myers - "I Want To Thank You"
Stevie Wonder - "All I Do"
Chaka Khan - "I Know You, I Live You"
First Choice - "Love Thang"
Kurtis Blow - "The Breaks"
Gwen Guthrie - "Ain't Nothin' Goin' On But the Rent"
Cameo - "Candy"

mp3: Old Money x Souled On - Get Your Big Adidas Off My Moms' Table Man