If we're gonna get attacked by anyone, then by all means, we'd definitely want it to be JAPATTACK! Peter from the delicious outfit sent us a wee note. (we're most pleased with the phrase "controversial 1856 banger" and figuring a way to work that into everyday conversations.)


In memory of the recently defunct Be Your Own Pet, JAPATTACK! remastered our first single My Bike in C Minor which samples BYOP's Bicycle Bicycle which covers Queen's Bicycle Race which is an homage to Wagner's controversial 1856 banger Bike Ride of the Valkyries.

Philadelphia filmmaker Vince Levy directed a mashup music video for the song which you'll probably love if you ride a bike. (view here)

I also attached album art which may look familiar to you and our B-side for the song called My Bike in C Minor Redux.


mp3: JAPATTACK! - My Bike in C Minor
mp3: JAPATTACK! - My Bike in C Minor Redux