That post title really doesn't make sense. But what is full of common logic is my love for Thunderheist.


Did you know that Thunderheist has other songs than Jerk It? I did. But then again, I've been eStalking them for many months now, so I won't hold it against you. Instead, I'll attempt to educate you.

Both the Wax Romeo Mix and the Hatchmatik Birdflu in June Remix of Bubblegum are equally great, if not, equally at either end of the remix spectrum. The first mix starts off with more of an 80's girl band feel, while the latter...well. I can't speak highly enough of it as there are dashes of Kanye West and bits of AC/DC in it. Pat your weave and dust your sleeve!

I've already posted the extra spicy fire that is SueƱos Dulces by the super talented duo from Montreal, but have yet to post the original version of Jerk It. So you're getting it. Lucky you! Plus an additional track...Horny. Yep!

mp3: Thunderheist - Horny
mp3: Thunderheist - Jerk It
mp3: Thunderheist - Bubblegum (Wax Romeo Mix)
mp3: Thunderheist - Bubblegum (Hatchmatik Birdflu in June Remix)