I just got out of the best shower I've ever had. In my life. It was that refreshing, or maybe just that desperately needed.


Regardless, whilst said occurrence was underway, I had slipped on Dragonette's Galore, a 2007 album I had all but slept on as being nothing more than my own nasty naughty pleasure. Recognition has come in blips and remixes, but I'm standing strong behind them all the way.

Mixing electro dashes, cabaret stylized singing, bollywood-centric influences, and a throttling beat, Marvellous was a bonus track on the album, but if you dig it, go purchase the full album.

Sure, I Get Around and Get Lucky by way of my Black Limousine and there's no doubt that Jesus Doesn't Love Me Anymore, so Take it Like a Man and be a True Believer.

And then you can tell me about your Marvellous showers.

mp3: Dragonette - Marvellous

(and yes, in case you were wondering, those are all titles off their album, which I also have, so hit me here if you want the full retail album with bonus track.)