Haha...sike! That's for me to know and you to, well, this is all irrelevant. I just wanted to use that lyric/song title for the title of this post.


One of my latest obsessions is the madly stylish and fantastic Ms. Katy Perry. Her brand of pop rock is littered with snarky lyrics, and we know how much I love me some good snark.

This Monday June 9, Steve Madden and Giant Step present an intimate acoustic performance by the talented songstress. This is the first in a series of events to be held at Steven by Steve Madden.

The event is free, but you have to RSVP here. Event is 7-9 and it's first come/first in. (only 1 RSVP per email address)

The Los Angeles based pop-rock dynamo's debut album One of the Boys, featuring the titillating single I Kissed A Girl, will be released on June 17th.

mp3: Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
mp3: Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl