Those are the first 2 lyrics of Rihanna's new vocoder laced bumper Disturbia*. And they couldn't be more fitting seeing as how I've given this track a couple of listens this morning and wasn't 100% disappointed with it.

Rihanna. Really, me? So be it.


I'd give it a solid B, but someone needs to come along with a feverishly hot remix of it. Someone ALSO needs to rip the voxbox out of anyone's hands who steps in the studio with it. I'm sure a vocoder could make me sound like Chris Brown too, since I already dance like him. HA!

Or maybe I'm still drunk and this is all a dream?

zshare: Rihanna - Disturbia
yousendit: Rihanna - Disturbia

*Ok, why I know this is beyond me. But the title of this song is also the title of a Shia LalalaBeef movie from 2007. The pair were rumored to be dating during that time. Coincidence? I think not.