See, this post title has a double meaning. It is both 1. repetitious and 2. it refers to my loving of the beat continuing on and on on on ......Why I feel the need lately to explain my post titles is beyond me. I blame you public; you make me want you to be in the know of my extreme awesomeness.

Alas, I'd rather just give you some hot music than blabber on about my reign here. And you know the man with the plan, Immuzikation, has got you covered. To reiterate said post title, repetition: I can't stop posting about Imm's dominance. And beat: well, have a listen for yourself.

So, why don't you just snag up these nuggets, cozy on up to them with a mug of cocoa next to a warm fire, and bump uglies with them all night long. (seriously...did seattle get transported to nyc? this is inexcusable!)

mp3: My Morning Jacket - Highly Suspicious + Hercules and Love Affair - Athene + US3 - Cantaloop = Suspicious Loop Affair (Immuzikation HurryUpAndLeakAlreadyBlend)
mp3: Coldplay - Viva La Vida + Weezer - The Greatest Man That Ever Lived + Cut Copy - Far Away + The Blow - Parentheses + M.I.A. - Boyz + Reading Rainbow Theme = Fish Tacos (Immuzikation ExtraTartarBlend)


And yes you did read that right: the READING RAINBOW THEME is used in Fish Tacos, as well as one of my all time favorite songs, Parentheses by The Blow. Goddamn this guy never ceases to amaze me.