If I ever had a night when I wanted to tell the world about what I saw/heard, last night would be the one.

Unfortunately, you will only get the abridged version, for that which I heard in the wee hours of the morning, is something I've been sworn to secrecy. And just in case you were wondering. (and pardon my French, as I normally stray from using such tones...)

YES. IT IS THAT FUCKING EPIC.

Let's rewind.

Saw so many hot bands/acts last night that my mind was blown.

Beginning with Menya. The set was ablaze with spicy lyrics and a guest drop from Genesis Be.

The Fire and Reason completely went bananas too, playing a solid set of their fan favorites, as well as debuting a new song, entitled My Heart. The new song is wildly impressive and I'm positive that it will be heard by the masses much sooner than later.

Lastly, Koko Dozo brought the house down with their blend of glam rock punk funk.

After the festivities at Crash Mansion, a failed attempt at a loft party led to 8 people in one tiny car headed to somewhere in the way west 30's.

What happened then was truly magical. The best I can do to entice you is to say that I await with baited breath for the release of the intensely fiery awesomeness that will eventually be released for the world to enjoy along with me.

Wish I could tell you more, but, until then, you'll have to wait as long as I to hear the aural pleasures.

Just for shits and kicks, some Jane's Addiction below.

mp3: Jane's Addiction - Then She Did