In addition to downloading every episode of Metalocalpyse to tide me over during these crazy days...(don't judge...that show is funnier than that monkey that smells his own buttfinger and falls off his perch), I've been trying to navigate the wide world and find my baby. I don't know and I don't know why...


Or at least some good music for both you and thine ears to savor.

And there has been great success. In addition to a shiny remix of Annie's I Know Your Girlfriend Hates Me by Get Shakes, I've fallen upon a new act that has a bevy of disco influence and a barrel of fun rolled up into one song.

We Have Band is an outfit based out of London/Manchester. They make the kind of music that I wish I knew how to make. So in the meantime, they make the kind of music that I can GROOVE to. And I do groove to it. Hard.

With harmonic choruses and electronic little tiddlybits (that's for you, Dan), there is an absolutely zero percent chance that you will sit still when you hear their song, Oh!. I don't know you, but I guarantee, that each and every one of you who listens to said song will at least tap your toes, if not not, more.

Visit them on their site here and enjoy all that We Have Band has to offer.

Oh, and naturally, I couldn't wait a fortnight more to post even more words of praise for Tek. He's got another hot remix up on his site, or as you know, I've got your back, as posted below.

mp3: Annie - I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me(Get Shakes Remix)


mp3: We Have Band - Oh!


mp3: Kalico Kali - Make You Famous (Tek Remix)