Yes, I made fun of the mangs. And I made fun of his sound/voice earlier.

I'm still not sold on Mutlu, but I know for the crop of folks who dig that college rock/Ben Harper-ish type of sound, Mutlu is your man.


We got a 4 song set which included:

- Livin' In
- See What it Brings
- Hello Morning
- Shaky Ground


Mutlu's album comes out on July 8. Featured guests on the album include:

- Daryl Hall (!!!)
- G-Love (!)
- Amos Lee (!!)
- Raheem DeVaughn (!!!!!!!)

As you can tell by my excitement level as indicated by multiple exclamation points, Mutlu has managed to rope in quite the impressive list of names to aid him in his debut effort.

I guess I can't completely hate on someone who is working with Daryl Hall and Raheem DeVaughn.

I guess I can't completely like him either.

Cause it was average, at best.