This reminds me of childhood, video games, rad creatures and generally speaking...pretty solid mixing. Skeet Skeet has been dominating a number of our favorite year-end mixes, and today, we're all sorts of giddy with a big ol' grin thanks to a glitchy and techy fix of one of our most cherished "back-in-the-day" programs.


Who didn't love Fraggle Rock? If you told me you didn't, I'd call you a filthy, stinkin' liar and walk away. HOWEVER, I might throw on Skeet's remix, lovingly titled as an "8-Bit Adventure" before departing, in an effort to change your mind.

Gosh, I'm digging this so much. It's just over 2 minutes of fun. Sing it with me... "Down at Fraggle Rock!" **clap clap**

Skeet Skeet's got a number of gigs in the beginnings of the coming year. Jump here for dates and details.

mp3: Fraggle Rock Theme - (Skeet Skeet's 8-Bit Adventure)