Does that psyche you up? Or am I psyching you out?


Well, yes it did finally leak, seeing as how the Canadian release of The Fame is already upon us. And every good word we've said in the past about Lady GaGa and her brand of music that "will never be lowbrow", is strongly backed up by the world of pop entrenched within each track on the album.

Lady GaGa - The Fame (track list)
1. Just Dance
2. Love Game
3. Paparazzi
4. Beautiful Dirty Rich
5. Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
6. Poker Face
7. The Fame
8. Money Honey
9. Again Again
10. Boys Boys Boys
11. Brown Eyes
12. Summerboy
13. I Like It Rough (bonus track)

As one can imagine, we've gotten a hold of a copy here, but alas, we will not be posting the full album. And yes, Poker Face is as good as we could have ever hoped!

Email here, with, AHEM, questions. In the meantime, get down to the bonus song, I Like it Rough. Best lyric from this track?

I'm in the bedroom / with tissues and when / I know you're outside bangin' / but I won't let you in

mp3: Lady GaGa - I Like it Rough