There are certain rock songs from the late 70's / early 80's that I have a serious jones for. One of them being Toto's Hold the Line. Another being Loverboy's Turn Me Loose. Which brings me to the oomph behind this post.


I haven't been able to stop singing Turn Me Loose lately. It blends a nasty rock synthesized start leading into a steady rising on the guitars. Bompty thumping drums complete the masterpiece. It's one of those songs that can simply do no wrong in my mind.

We came across Detroit Inc's extended remix of the track. Even more toe tapping fun!

mp3: Loverboy - Turn Me Loose
mp3: Loverboy - Turn Me Loose (Detroit Inc Extended Remix)

BONUS track! Limp Bizkit paired up with Eminem for the pair's Turn Me Loose, which samples Loverboy's hit. Best piece of work Durst and company have ever done, if you ask me.

mp3: Limp Bizkit and Eminem - Turn Me Loose